Friday, December 22, 2006

Meteor Garden I 流心星花園



This drama is also very good, even though it’s quite a bit older than the others. It’s another manga remake, which way be why the story is so good. Even though F4 except for Zai Zai looked really old fashioned, I still loved them. But Zai Zai hasn’t changed in 6 years, which is kind of weird and creepy. I liked Jerry’s earlier hairstyle, the Dow Ming-She one that came down when it was just washed. But then he changed to his now hairstyle which has also stayed the same for almost 5 years. I recently saw him at some awards place. Jerry did a really good job acting in Meteor Garden though, considering his real personality, which is quite the opposite of Dow Ming-She. I don’t really like Dah-S to be honest. But she’s crucial in the story so I can’t really say she shouldn’t be there. I’ve got to find out what happened to F4 after all these years. Zai Zai is still acting, his last drama was Silence. Jerry I saw recently, apparently, he has a rumor about being with Lin Zhe-Lin. They were all awkward. Ha Ha! I don’t like Lin Zhe-Lin at all, she can’t even speak English. Che! I’ll put Meteor Garden II in another post since I have quite a different opinion about it.

No comments: