Sunday, December 24, 2006

Meteor Garden II 流星花園


I hate this sequel! It totally ruined the story! A waste of my time. The story, the first part of it, with Dow Ming-She going missing to until they found each other again took about 15 episodes! Really the whole story was ruined by Yea-Sa. I really hate her. Of course she’s not the whole why I hate it, the story was structured really badly. After they found each other, things began picking up pace. Why waste 13 episodes being apart? Exactly opposite of what the audience wants. The only reason I watched this was because I was so pumped about Meteor Garden I. The parents got more annoying too. The ending was really crummy too. Yea-Sa all of a sudden just sends a letter and says, Oh what the hell, I’m going to give up on Dow Ming-She now. Let’s get drunk some time! And then Dow Ming-She and San-Tsai got back together again in the last 15 mins episode. Enough said, sequels are bad, bad BAD. I’m now forever searching for a sequel that is actually good. I’ve heard The Outsiders II is good. But I’ll have to watch the first one first eh? I’ll begin soon, and continues if it is to my preference. Of course, It Started With a Kiss II I will definitely watch.

No comments: