Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Devil Beside You 惡魔在身邊

This is the first ever taiwanese drama I've ever seen. It's really really good! One of my favourites actually. I watched over the summer when I was in Taiwan. This drama was also like, the turning point, my interest in dramas started with the first drama I've ever seen. I didn't start on the first episode though. We were surfing the tube when my cousin stopped me and said this was a good show, so I decided to take a look. From that day forth, it was Devil Beside You every weekday at 11pm. The first episode I saw, I still remember, was the one when Yan Ping and Ah Mong were fighting. It was raining and everything... When I watched the last episode I never actually realized it was the last, the thought never occured that it would all end so fast. When I finished it, it was like an important piece of my life was gone...




Anyway, to express my liking of Devil Beside You I'll post up some pics.



Ah Mong- He Jin Shiang

Chi Yueh- Yang Chen Lin

Yuan Yee

Opps... hehehehe forget her name, tell me if you know

Ah Zang

Li Shiang

Ah Mong and Chi Yueh

Yeah.. them two, personally, I dont think they fit at all

Some posters

More Later! Please Comment!









No comments: