Sunday, October 22, 2006

Smile Pasta 微笑pasta



I watched the first few episodes on a TV this summer when I was in Taiwan. I like how its not that serious and heartbreaking, its quite carefree and laidback and funny... When I couldn't find the 13th episode anywhere, i was panicking like crazy, then I asked around and found it a week later. But I'm not sure if it was because it didn't play for a week or something. But I did get episode 14 and 15 today. They're not finished downloading yet, but will soon. It's different how it wasn't originally a manga, but the story feels as if it is from one. Some people say how they hate manga turned dramas, but I actually find them better than the ones that are not, Smile pasta an exception of course. To be honest I don't really like the dramas that 183 club act in.



Anyway, once again to show my appreciation of all the hard work of making this drama possible, I will post up some pics! :



CD cover of the Smile Pasta album.

He Chuin and his band. Aren't those two UGLY!

Studio shots of Chen Shiao She(Wang Shin Lin) and He Chuin(Jang Don Liang)



Rita and Ah Je(He Zway Je)

Them four...

SUPER PASTA!!!!

No comments: