Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tokyo Juliet 東方茱麗葉



I watched this drama on and off. I started sometime in the fall and have just recently finished. The reason, one, is that my sister hates this drama so I have to watch it in my spare time, and two, because it drags, on and on and on.

It’s good how they kept to the genre/theme, fashion design. This made the series much more appealing, unlike Magicians of Love which, in the middle, lost all traces of the topic hairstyling. I loved the clothing, one of the reasons I kept watching it. But that’s expected, because, after all the drama is on fashion design. The characters were very likable too. All their friends show up at the end. I didn’t like how they started liking each other way earlier in the series; this took out the suspense of the relationship. But I guess that’s how the manga went.

Again, in the drama, Ariel Lin’s character is way different from any of her other characters, this shows how competent Ariel is. >w<


Oh, Oh! And I forgot to mention, Tokyo Juliet has the best OST ever! Best one I’ve listened to so far. Care to compete?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to the soundtrack for Soulmate.

I love Ariel and I finished this in no time...oddly the series that drag for me are ISWAK and TKA.